Sunday, March 22, 2015

[enter-talk] JIMIN IS DIGGING HER OWN GRAVE






The topic was "real me" but she's talking about being a madam who takes money from her uncle fans, she's blatantly throwing the idol image and her lyrics is literally "I'm an idol"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
she's doing all kinds of waves dancing with her backdancers, 
she's featuring Iron, but you can directly see she lack rap skills, she's totally  just an idol

post response:
[+668][-22]

ㅋㅋ |2015.03.20 01:46
When Jimin was doing the rap battle with Cheetah and Yuk Jidam, she was talking about some negative spits and at the end she told Cheetah that all her friends knew her. she hasn't even released an album, but she says that she's leading the hiphop music. I didn't know AOA had that class.. lastly you could definitely see Jimin's skills on today's stage
128
4

ㅎㅎ |2015.03.20 01:21
I like Jimin when she only raps one or two lines in AOA songs, at first, she couldn't even live up to freestyling,  when she appeared, I only knew her name, but she's talking about her album and being the lead in hiphop, she can't say those wordsㅋㅋshe can't even release an album for herself
119
5

22 |2015.03.20 02:54
As soon as I saw the broadcast, I thought that it was Cheetah's win. When I watched Jimin's performance, I thought that it was so wrong. why are they releasing the results next week, seriously is Cheetah unnie doesn't win I'll seriously SDJAIS!@#(!@#WKDJSALKDJ
112
3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com