Sunday, March 22, 2015

[instiz] LONG LEGS IDOL'S WAY OF SITTING ON A CHAIR


they were casually poking fun of the dongsaeng as he was on his way to sit


he wanted to sit straight down like this....


???huh???


do you always sit like that...??


pretending as if nothing happened.jpg


@18 seconds 





as expected from Jung Taekwoon's legs.jpg



source: http://www.instiz.net/pt/2804773




ah they're talking about my boo^ㅅ^

he can lift his legs over the table

뭐라?
wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ amazing..

BIGHIT ent.
ohㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
my legs would be covered by that chair....☆you won't even know where's my trunk.........☆

as expected from my boyfriendㅎㅎㅎㅎ

딸기 (Strawberry)  존중과 애정
something I would never be able to do in my life..

한상혁오빠(21)
can legs be that long...

환재이  XXIV
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhat the heckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋcute 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com