Tuesday, March 3, 2015

[enter-talk WOOLLIM STARTED DOING THEIR WORKS (FEAT. HI)

Actually the kids were pretty during Can-Jel-Lo too but
the song was kinda a shame
but now Woollim has finally started to do their workㅋㅋㅋ



starting from the clothes, it's already prettyㅠ

this time, you could see Yein's potentials too




지연이도 역시 깐게 더이뻐


I really like the lovely concepts like these
totally my styleㅠ




they got a lot of insults back then,
but this time, I really hope the song does well!!
since Woollim is doing their work
I can shut up for now


post response:
[+340][-185]

ㅡ |2015.03.03 15:15
hm?
192
184

ㅋ |2015.03.03 01:14
seriously this time's concept is daebak... it's the ultimate refreshing concept, the kids voices sound so refreshing too, anyways, this time, it's totally my taste.
98
38

ㅋㅋ |2015.03.03 09:59
Yerin is really pretty
92
40

ㅇㅅㅇ |2015.03.03 19:20
Seriously are Lovelyz pretty? really?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously I can't understandㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there was someone whose graduation pictures came out and she really looked like Yoo Hee Yeol.. the people at the back who were commoners were a lot prettier, seriously they're freaking ugly. I don't understand how they get praised on pann like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ there's no one who's particularly pretty although Baby Soul's voice is goodㅇㅅㅇ
90
55

ㅇ |2015.03.03 19:53
they're copying the tennis skirts and short sleeved shirts form Fx.. the girls from my neighborhood are all dressing like that because of Fx! Seriously Fx wore the tennis skirt~
40
6


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com