Tuesday, March 3, 2015

[enter-talk] MALE IDOLS WHO WOULD LOOK GOOD IF THEY WERE MODELS

my type is Kim WonJoong (T/N: designer for 87mm from 1987 studio and model), the model king. all the models in the 87 line are good
I watch runways on TV sometimes and totally got into it, the models who have an agency have a lot of fans윙크

My standard is first of all, height...since I'm Wonjoong king's fan!! 
and if you don't have height, you must have the idol aura!!!I picked people who would fit in these criterias!!

it's the first time i'm writting a pann so I'm nervousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sorry for my countriefied emoticons 통곡







장미 VIXX Leo nim!!

the first time I saw this person, I really thought he was a model; I thought he was a rookie model, so I searched his agency 
I don't know where he got his aura but I was so shocked the first time I saw him. He especially looks like a model because of his oriental eyes
he really has a model face when I looked at him with my model radars, I thought he must have a lot of fans.
As expected, he has a lot of fans for being a singer in VIXX, When they appear on music programs, he sings pretty well! I wanna have more pictures of Leo nim..(desperate)
Later I hope he can go on a show with Ko Taeyong designer (T/N: designer for Beyond Closet)......










장미 INFINITE Sungyeol nim!!

I only knew L from infinite. I didn't know Sungyeol, but his picture popped out on facebook.
When I searched on google image, I didn't find anything either, so I really didn't know who he was (T/N: searched him as a model)....I asked my friend cuz no one knew who he was
at last, we discovered that it was Infinite's pictorials! Since he looked tall and he has a funky vibe to him, I thought he was a model
I think he could fit well in high fashion pictorials like these!!! Sungyeol fans, give me more pictures of Sungyeol looking like that!!!!







장미 BTOB Sungjae nim!!

first of all, Sungjae's height...I have a weakness for tall guys to the point of being a disorderㅠㅠ
And his face is so small, he's not just tall, but his face is freaking small like other models!! Sunjae nim's fans, give me a lot of picturesㅠㅠ I gave up on searching his picturesㅠㅠ
I like Dui Dui Bang Bang!! ㅠㅠ







장미 EXO Sehun nim!!

My friend's katalk profile picture was this one, my nostrils dilated cuz I thought it was my friend, but it was someone else!
his black and white picture was taken from High Cutㅠㅠin the second one, I thought it was WonJoong king on the second picture, because his poses are similar... it's not an insult!!
when he wears a tshirt with messy hair like this, he really looks like a model!! I felt like shouting Eureka when I saw him like when I saw Leo!
Sehun fansㅠㅠ please give me more Sehun nim's pictures! like the second picture's aura







장미 Shinhwa Eric nim!!

I'm a Changjo and David from ShinhwaㅠㅠI don't need to say moreㅜㅜ
they're aging, but it doesn't show. when they take photoshoot, their aura is different tooㅠㅠ
this time, they're coming back so please do daebak!!! I just like Eric nim's aura so much
if he changes his hair and clothes, he'll have a different vibe. personally I believe that Shinhwa could be models with the face they have!! I like them!! My unnie is a Shinhwa Chanjo too
Eric is cool... hahaha!!!








장미 EXO Chanyeol nim!!

I wish he could do a fashion show with designer Jung Dooyoung (T/N: designer of VanHart di Albazar)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha...the days when Kim Woobin and Hyun Joong would do a fashion show...from Jung Dooyoung...he reminds me of Woobinㅠㅠ
his height is super tall rightㅠㅠ but I'm not so sure about his real height
I'm not trying to compare him with HyunJoong either!!! please don't misunderstandㅠㅠI wanna see pictures of Chanyeol in suits
please.....I'm so desperate..ㅜㅜ 










장미 BIGBANG Top nim!!

he appeared..he appeared....this personㅠㅠㅠㅠare there any girl who doesn't like him?
if there is, are you even a girl? ......this oppa is sexy, and decadently handsome! ㅠㅠ have he ever been on a runway? If so, I really wanna seeㅜㅜ
I serioulsy bought Top nim's pictorials!!! It's just an instinctive payment....
so Top nim please give me really handsome pictures of him!!! 
more than his heigh, his aura..... his aura makes me exhaustedㅠㅠ especially his eye gaze!!! he kinda looks aggressive but luxurious!  







장미 2PM Taecyeon nim!!

woaw...this person is freaking tall too...he kinda gives off the Daniel Henney vibe because of his height
his proportions are good too!! and his body....(gulp...) hea...hea.....heart beat? I looked at their stages on youtube so many times!! his eye brows are thick too, when he wears a suit, he really looks luxurious!!
and when I searched him up...he's liked in his school ... and his grades are good tooㅠㅠ
he really looked like a model on "Three meals a day" and when he wears sporty outfits, his proportions are alive. 
so please give me more of him!!! ㅠㅠ





post response:
[+148][-16]

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.02 20:34
writter nim, your writings are very pretty~ㅎㅎ thanks for putting Chanyeol and Sehun! Jongin and Tao's heights are tall, and their proportions are good too>.<!! (the gif is Tao)
112
16

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.03 09:15
Park Chanyeol is handsome and his height is tall too, he has bothㅡㅡ he blew my heart out
83
21

스딸라잇 |2015.03.02 20:32
Taekwonie...his life is a runway....
79
14

ㅇ |2015.03.03 10:29
WINNER Nam Taehyun!!!! in his pictorials, he has a confident aura~
44
48

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.02 20:50
tall..look at the legs..♡
30
5

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.03 16:50
EXO Kai's legs are long and he's tall tooㅠㅠ
27
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com