Tuesday, March 3, 2015

[teen stories] MY BOYFRIENDS' FRIEND TRUE COLORSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

first of all, I'm in my 2nd year of highchool this year, I started dating when I was in grade 1.
we were sending katalks very fast. the red parts are my real name
the blue parts is my boyfriend's name and his friends' names are in initialsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(t/n: for the purpose of this request, 
we'll put X for the girl 
O for the boyfriend and 
Z for the friend (she's a girl) ^^)

Z: X
X: yeah, what???
Z: tomorrow do you have time?
     come watch a movie with me
X: a movie?sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
     tomorrow, I'm meeting O
Z: ah ㅋㅋ

and it all started
Z: is it a date?
X: yup yup
Z: then can't you meet all together too tomorrow?
     let's meet me and you
     and go watch a movie together
X: huh?????
     are you close with O??
Z:no
    he's just someone I know


an suddenly she's saying that we have to meet all together...
seriously since she wasn't close to O, I tried to refuse because it might be uncomfortable


Z: you don't want to? Why aren't you giving me an answer?
    if you don't want to just say it
X: no, but honestly it would be uncomfortable
    it's been a long time since the 2 of use haven't metㅠㅠ
    sorry.... next time let's watch a movie together
Z: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
     okok
X: are you mad?
    next time for sure let's go


I tried to refuse and she suddenly started texting shortly, I tried to ease the anger

Z: so you really can't go all together?
    I even sent you a katalk deliberatlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    you don't know that I like O?
    I turned out to be like that
X: what are you saying?
    you're saying you like O?
    how am I supposed to know that
    you've never talked to me?
 

suddenly confessed that she likes my boyfriend


X: and why are you suddenly mad?
Z: f*ck I'm so done
     How am I supposed to say this? you're his girlfriend but
    I'm f*cking annoyed and you guys f*cking don't match
    do you even know that people swear at you because you guys don't match? ㅎㅎ
X: yah
     so you wanna talk like that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
     O doesn't like you so you're annoyed?
     so you're confessing now

X: and why are you sh*tting on me?
    it's none of My business
Z: f*cker bast*rd
    when I said to meet the 3 of us you didn't get the wake up call?
    you uneducated girl don't show off;;
    and you know that every kids out there know that I like O
    if you don't have common sense, why are you mad at meㅠㅠ
X: ah never mind


X: that's enough
Z: but I don't wanna stop~~~~f*ck
X: stop katalking me
     try to be like this with me at school ㅋㅋㅋㅋit's unfortunate that I'm not in your class
     thanks to you I'm close to O?
     it's seriously a betrayal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Z: yeah yeah from the start I didn't even wanted to get close to you ㅜㅜ
    did you get delusional?

이미지확대보기이미지확대보기


she kept dissing me and saying I don't look good with my boyfriendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



이미지확대보기이미지확대보기
X: bye
Z: Minji-ya (I think she forgot to blur her name XD)
    it was a joke?
    ey sorry
    don't make a fuss... it was a joke
    don't tell the kids about Oㅠㅠ ok??
   sorry



because I was going to talk to my boyfriend she said sorry.



post response:
[+1,250][-10]
카와이해 |2015.02.28 05:44
saying random stuff during a serious situation, this dongsaend is kinda cute...  My dongsaeng is kinda like her, it's cute
322
2
(that's enough
but I don't wanna stop~~~f*Ck)
나오늘차임 |2015.02.28 03:16
people who pick on others who already have girlfriends are garbage. I have lots of guy friends but if I'm dating, I won't even call them. If her boyfriend has a girlfriend, he wouldn't even look at other peopleㅋㅋㅋㅋ
236
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.28 03:20
seriously it's so disgusting, touching at guys who are already in couples and later requesting stuff ☞☜
160
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com