Monday, March 2, 2015

[teen stories] TODAY'S THOUGHTS ABOUT MY NUNA GOING TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM FOR STOMACH CRAMPS



Today, My nuna had stomach aches so she went to the emergency room... Before, she took some medications, but it didn't work. If she wasn't in her bed, she would go to the washroom, it hurt her so much that she had to go take a shot from the gynecologist. Finally, today, it looked so serious that going to the doctor, I thought she was going to die. They carried my nuna to the gynecologist, but her body was so short. Even though I'm just a 3rd year higschooler, I'm still tallerㅋㅋㅋActually, when they carried her, it was kinda tiring, since she was suffering, she struggled a lot. She kept hitting my shoulder because she couldn't endure the pain, we went to the front of my house, but had to come back again.. It couldn't be helped so we laid her on a mattress and  put a hot pack on her stomach. I was guarding the front and my nuna was crying. My arms and legs scratched against the wall, it was really no joke. It felt like she was having a baby. She let out a big sigh and suddenly wanted to vomit and wanted to go to the washroom. She moved out of the bed and stood up, but couldn't do it, so we finally had to call the 911..It was the first time nuna was taking the ambulance. They gave her pain killers, and took some blood test. it wasn't anything abnormal with her uterus either. It was just stomach aches, but they were atrociously painful. Today was really such a pain, my nuna was having menstrual stomach pains that were out of the normal and I started to feel pity for the girls who had to go through menstrual pains. My nuna was f*cking pitiful too... Honestly, before my nuna showed me how painful it could be, there were people from my school who would skip school because of their stomach aches from menstruation. I thought that they were making a big fuss out of nothing. When nuna was having stomach pains, I understood how painful it was after all. Seriously it's even more no joke than I thought it would've been..People like my sisters who had menstrual pains, find strength.



post response:
[+4,285][-36]

19 |2015.02.27 23:46
I wish I had a male dongsaend like you ..// woaw ㅋㅋㅋㅋ thanks for being in the "best talk" category (T/N: similar to "top rankings")ㅎme too this year, I'll be in 3rd grade high schoolㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅠㅠ ~
1018
8

ㅇ |2015.02.28 00:07
you, be my dongsaeng
845
8

ㅇㅇㅇ |2015.02.27 23:42
yah you, you're freaking coolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
840
12

ㅇㄴ |2015.02.28 01:39
ah seriously I must compareㅋㅋㅋㅋThis time, my stomach hurt so much that I collapsed in front of my refrigerator. I was holding my stomach crying, my male dongsaeng came out of his room, opened the refrigerator, took an orange, glanced at me and went back to his room this brat..
228
1

앙 |2015.02.28 03:45
Me too, my nuna who was going to highschool fainted because of stomach cramps. The ambulance came and it was no joke. the little brats who are calling her "cry baby" I seriously wanna K.I.L.L them.  When my nuna fainted, she was in her 3rd year of highschool and I was in the first year. When I saw her I held her in my arms and started crying ㅡㅡ f*ck the people who don't know and are saying they're cry babies are making me so madㅡㅡ
210
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.28 01:17
so cool
148
1

(T/n: febreeze *My man scent*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com