Thursday, May 21, 2015

[enter-talk] BECAUSE OF SUNGGYU'S SOLOS, HE REALIZED MY WISHES (FEAT. TABLO)

I'm an inspirit who likes all the Woollim artists
I like artists like Nell and Epik high

I'm especially grateful that we can see Tablo with infinite once again after all these years!!!ㅠㅠ  (Tablo even made a featuring with BORDERLINE and JW for Daydream)

When Infinite debuted, Epik High was still under Woollim and they made 'YAMO'

they were similar to MCs for the show



once, Tablo washed their dishes


they even gathered the kids to give sex education


(t/n: how do you make kids?)


(t/n: I'll give you a sex education class!!)



they went to Muuido island for vacation
they lost Tablo's credit card so they had to eat ramyun




ever since their pre-debut to their countrified debut days, 
you could see how warm they were to each other 
but then they had to move the agency and it became really really difficultㅠㅠ

but FINALLY!!! 
Sunggyu made his solo comeback!! Sunggyu released his solo!! He can promote!!
And we can finally see the warm relationship between Epik High and Infinite again 

when they guested on a (X) show, you could see them working on Daydream
You could see a shot with Sunggyu, Tablo and JW together and my heart ripped apart..

and yesterday, Sunggyu appeared on Tablo's dream radio 
it was so nice to see






are they doing a battle of the stan attractor?


anyways, to see them together like this after 5 years,
Even though Sunggyu has become a lot more polite, it's still nice to see
anyways, Sunggyu realized the fans' wish!ㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+246][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.21 11:43
ㅠㅠ ah I'm a Epik High ╋ Nell╋ Infinite fan ㅠㅠ explosion of feels ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
32
0

빕슾 |2015.05.21 11:32
me too me too me too me tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWhen I saw the 3 of them together I cried ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
26
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.21 22:36
This time, all of Sunggyu's songs are daebak and all his featurings are daebak too, thank you Kim Sunggyu for your songs
25
0

규욥아 |2015.05.21 22:47
this tooㅎㅎ
12
0
(t/n: infinity couple shoes)
ㅇㅇ |2015.05.21 21:06
I wanna see Mithra and the kids together again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ during YAMO, Mithra was too funny ㅋㅋㅋ
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.21 22:43
When Tablo wrote the lyrics with "writing an infinity sign" he got so much swore at.... he even came up with an explanation.... let's stop thisㅠㅜㅠㅠ
9
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.21 22:34
ㅋㅋYAMO was seriously fun to watch, this is my style of programㅋㅋㅋㅋ it would be f*cking funny if they remade another one
8
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com