Thursday, May 21, 2015

[enter-talk] SERIOUSLY HE COULD'VE BEEN A GOOD GROUP LEADER

blockB Park Kyung!



I know there are already a lot of people who know him, but there are quite a few people who don't know him yet, he's in charge of rap in BlockB!
here's a collection of Park Kyung's rap! From his mixtape days to now, he's released many albums already
Please listen to it at least once!!ㅎㅎㅎ



Zico is kinda the type to knock against your eardrums type of rapper, but Park Kyung has a more unique type of flow when he raps, it's more slow and off-beat? 
Park Kyung is able to do aggressive rap too
but his style is a bit softer so he suits the "love story" type of rap songs more (ex. cheesy cheesy, letter, still, after breakup, untitled, etc..)
his lyrics are very sweet too (please sign on my cheeks with your red lips as a ball pen/ Even if I throw away all things wrapped in memories, you were imbued throughout the day in everything, I want to run away from this situation, but what was running were not my feet, it was my heart/ etc) !



during 2013-2014, he attended a lot of concerts like  All force one and Just jam (t/n: big rap concerts)

(Park Kyung, Ugly duck, Zico)

from his underground days, when he was under the name of Horse.K, until now, he's released a lot of mixtapes too!


and at the end of 2014, in December, because it was getting colder, he released 3 mixtapes for the fans to wish us strengthㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

and even though he's a rapper, 
Park Kyung is also a composer and lyricist
he produced a lot of songs in BlockB, even though Zico produced a lot of them too


In the lyrics for "Nice day", Park Kyung has a line that says
""we're like The titanic before it's about to sink"
but last year, there was this incident that happened...Sewol ferry
so he changed his lyrics to "we're like the Titanic that doesn't sink"

He also made a "flitto" so we can hear his voice from time to time

not only that but he updates his stuff really often

(t/n: yah bees, what are you doing?
I miss youㅋㅋ)
(t/n: BBC
I love you)


(T/n: Along with the steady mentions, I feel like I'm receiving a lot of love these days It's a dawn where to the people who like me, our bees, I would like to say that I'm really really thankful. I think that those who like me make me as a person. Thank you always

it's been a long time since we've done a fansign event)


T/n: My loving Bees, have a great start to the week!! Recently, I’m getting a lot of mentions saying that you miss me, but you know that it’s times like these that make us burn for each other more, right? I miss you a lot too ♡-♡

nowadays are you guys not interested in me??????????? You only like Bastarz????huh????

Are the bees doing fine??? Attending school??? Are you in exams??? Did you eat??/ Do you miss me??

Japan's BBCs cheered so much that the staff and the members all got surprised. To think that our bees are that numerous in Japan... I'm happy ㅠ.ㅠ)



I hope you guys know a bit more about Park Kyung, thank you for reading this post^^



post response:
[+430][-52]
original post: here

ㅂㅂ |2015.05.11 09:45
I'm another group's fan but isn't he so charming? when he goes "Aiight!" and goes on rapping; he's easy on the ears, but Zico too, the more I look at BlockB, they're f*cking strong bunch.. 
102
5

ㅇ |2015.05.11 07:21
his off-beat rap is freaking cool
97
3

무팬덤 |2015.05.11 10:09
I'm not that interested in blockB, I only know their names but they really look like singers who receive lots of love
92
4

ㄷㅇ |2015.05.11 17:04
yeah but this person  is 0.001% gifted in math
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.11 16:38
Park Kyung... good at rap...amazing love for fans... and digs his nose well...
28
0

븍긍 |2015.05.11 16:49
quite a cute oppa ..
27
0

경수니 |2015.05.11 15:55
I'm sick to death for Kyungieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠplease release a solo...♥
27
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com