Monday, June 15, 2015

[enter-talk] I'M A REDVELVET FAN, BUT I THINK IT WAS A SHAME THAT YERI JOINED THE GROUP

there used to be talks about how they were good at singing live for rookies, but nowadays, it's getting buried...  people said that they were doing well as 4 members, as a RV fan, I listen to their MR removed performances and there are no solution for Yeri... according to her, she trained for 5 years but even in the few seconds she has to sing, I find it so hard to listen to. even Irene who was one of the weaker members was able to sing her part just fine.. I just find it a bit regrettable. during their Happiness times, people were saying that they were good at live singing. 
I can't even shield her when people say that she can't sing. or when they ask me to find fancams where they showcase her dancing ability
I hope that she practices more for their upcoming album!


post response:
[+813][-33]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.14 23:37 
also Joy's position has become ambiguous now...
303
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.14 20:40 
I also find that the atmosphere was better when they were only 4 members, they kinda differentiated themselves more from other groups and were more mature?..when Yeri came, the group became more refreshing which is not a bad thing and could also be a good thing but I kinda miss the old Red Velvet 
240
8

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.15 02:34 
looks like only antis are commenting, let's just support them all, they are all precious kids
124
39

ㅇ |2015.06.14 23:19 
I'm a Red Velvet fan and I don't really hate Yeri but..I;m not really sure since she hasn't show her full potential yet but as for the visuals, they stuck Yeri as an MC instead of Irene, at least Joy is in a variety show now.. even between the Red Velvet members, they always only mention Yeri, when I saw that I felt kinda meh.. they only give attention to Yeri, I know that she's pretty but personally, I like Seulgi the most.I'm upset since they don't really push the original members. because of Yeri, they have to divide Happiness between 5 members, when I saw her parts they were just so-so..
103
3

카미 |2015.06.15 03:05 
seeing the comments here, there are only pictures of 4 members and half of them are just antis pretending to be fans
77
6

ㅇㅇㅇ |2015.06.15 03:20 
actually, the members all get along and take care of each other, since they match well, they are promoting together. the fans are reallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ..I wish that people could refrain from writing post about whether it's a shame or not that Yeri got added;think a bit about what Yeri will feel if she reads that
75
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.15 03:17 
when Yeri joined, Red Velvet's fanbase became even bigger. it's not because they were fans of Yeri but because she joined, people took interest in the groupㅇㅇ even though Ice Cream Cake was a good song, if you go on SNS, everyone was saying how Yeri was pretty and they took interest in the group because of herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that they media-played it very well, RV received even more interest after she joined. people found it unique that they were adding members to the group. also the choreography is prettier when there are 5 members dancing it
73
10
ㄱㄱ |2015.06.15 02:00 
if you're a fan, you should support them all ~ it's not like she didn't trained long under SM
54
3

ㅇ |2015.06.15 01:59 
yah you bast*ards, what do you want? you guys keep posting weird pictures of them, I hate you guys so much

50
1
ㅇㅇ |2015.06.15 01:56 
personally I found their age gap a bit ambiguous but when Yeri joined, the average age became lower and they became more refreshing
50
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com