Saturday, June 20, 2015

[instiz] MALE SITE COMMUNITY CHOOSE THE TOP1 UGLIEST IDOL





The male community chose the ugliest male idol
it takes into account when his hair and make up is done



source: here


huh?but he's cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
no why,,,,he's freaking handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
MBC엘리베이터 홍보대사
even though he's not handsome, his charms are amazingㅋㅋㅋㅇㅅㅇ
what???? if you've seen him in real life, you wouldn't say those thingsㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠhe's a walking male godㅡㅜㅜㅜㅜ
why are they even voting those kinds of stuff..? Yoseob is handsome and his charms are good too
nani.....?????
I knew I was going to see my bias here..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
빛광
since when has our country come this far with their face standards....saying that this face is ugly,...
........I would've never imagined he would be there, his real life visuals shocks me


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com