Friday, July 24, 2015

[enter-talk] UNRIVALED FAN PABO




Infinite won #1!!!
Nonetheless this guy has reached a new level of fan pabo



T/N: congrats inspirits <3

as expected Woohyun is always thankful
his words are pretty too
"congrats inspirits"....so soft ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



his eye gazes have "fan pabo" written all over it



why is this fan pabo so lovely.... ah pabo-yah



T/n: I had a hair cut hehe bowl cutㅋㅋㅋㅋ

he makes sure that the fans knows about his new haircuts



t/n: where are you going?

everything he posts are heart fluttering~


T/n: oh let's eat
let's support each other with filled stomachs since we're pros



he's even making a tribute to the fans!!!!

he really thinks about his fans all 356 days



T/n: I can't forget the fans from Fukuoka yesterdayㅠㅠ
because of IAC the fans all waited since dawn until nowㅠ inspirits are the reason I'm living ㅠㅠ heu I love you, it's the truth,
don't catch a cold, have a laugh on your way back with my 2nd grade's picture



huh??

that's really his second grade picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



T/N: since it's been a long time I've dyed my hair people seem to like it...
Actually because I dyed my hair so much when I was young I grow tired of it
please love this side of me too <3 I have lots of pasts photos right?
get home safe <3

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ burst out laughing
he really shares everything with his fans!
he's the real fan pabo #1



he sends kiss selcas and supporting goods to the fans too
it's seriously not easy to take care of all those stuff
you're seriously a man made with love



Woohyun: no the fans....they don't have a lot of money.. how are you going to sell them at 15000won?
^ explanation: they were selling goods to the fans and he found it too expensive so he got worried for the fans







he's only giving out hearts away since they won #1, he's blowing out of innocence



ahem,.. I should be worried because I'm about to join the fandom


post response:
[+523][-48]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.24 00:29 
ah I saw this picture today and I really got touched,  they had the lovely young concert today, he was getting all drenched from the rain but he was covering the fans with his hand because he didn't want them to get wet
114
4

ㅡ |2015.07.23 19:00 
as soon as I read the title I could only think of Nam Woohyun!!
98
5

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.23 22:22 
Nam Woohyun is the best... Of course I really like the other members too♡
90
3
T/N: Nam Woohyun's anecdote: 
Woohyun: I want you to know that for me, there's nothing else but you guys
Inspirits: for us too there's no one else but oppa
Woohyun: that's all we need to know abut each other ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
와웅 |2015.07.24 01:32 
why is Nam Woohyun so unphotogenic..? When I saw him in real life he was x504827278282 more handsome I got shocked.. I thought Jang Dongwoo would be ugly but he's so handsome, his face is small too!!!!!!!!! Nam Woohyun's nose can seriousl cut you, freaking handsome....hoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com