Saturday, November 28, 2015

[analysis male/female] WOW.. I SCREWED MY EX GIRLFRIEND OVER


I was off duty so I was walking around my neighborhood and thought of going to that kimbap place
but since it closed at 10pm and I was kinda hungry, I stopped by the convenience store
and my ex girlfriend that I broke up with 2 years ago entered with a man
I just pretend I didn't know her and ate but
they sat to the chairs next to me and kept talking, but I had no other thoughts than getting out of here as fast as I could
she was telling him stuff like "it's a relief that I've met you we met under the lucky star" and stuff like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
My anger overcame me so intensely because we broke up when I went to the army and she cheated on me
she was saying how 2 days after I got discharged, she told me that she had no oppa to look after her and was crying saying it was her fault, but I rejected her
she said how sh*tty my car was she wanted a Benz
I couldn't endure it anymore so I finished my ramyun and left the place
I went to the parking and there was the car parked in front of mine, so I couldn't go out, but then my ex and the guy came out
So I called her and told her to remove his car because I couldn't get out of the parking
He had a Elantra HD but my car was a Benz
so I went like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 "hey there, I need to move my Benz can you move your car?"

post response:
[+2,606][-80]
original post: here
23 |2015.11.27 02:46 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm a girl, but I read this post feeling refreshedㅋㅋㅋㅋfreaking hilarious
563
18

알 |2015.11.27 13:46 
why are the best replies like this, the OP was eating silently and it's the ex-girlfriend who started picking at himㅋㅋㅋㅋ she screwed off well (t/n: I think she's talking about the original best replies)
555
12

흠좀무서워여 |2015.11.27 14:10 
what. the best replies are all weird. Anyone would know that it's the girl friend who started doing none sense actionsㅋㅋ my oppa would brag about his foreign car too
451
8

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ |2015.11.27 03:08 
you told him to move his shitty car because of your Benzㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
193
9

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.27 14:28 
why are you guys dissing him?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a girl but what I see is rational ㅋㅋafterall it's his exgirlfriend who cheated on him ㅋㅋㅋ
175
1

응웬 |2015.11.27 16:30 
people are swearing at him for having a Benzㅋㅋㅋ you f*ckers who don't know anything about money and carsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
127
9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com