Wednesday, December 23, 2015

[instiz] FEMALE STUDENTS POLL ON UNPOPULAR MALE CELEBRITIES IF THEY WERE COMMONERS

female students were asked to choose male celebrities that wouldn't have been able to get girls if they were commoners
in no particular order:


Daesung

GD


Ha Jungwoo


Taeyang


Jung Junha


Yoo Jaesuk


Park Myungsoo


Haha


Ryu Junyeol


Gary


Niel


Dongwoo


Kwanghee


Chagmin


Jung Hyundong


Kim Jongguk

they all have faces you can sympathize with (T/N: that looks familiar)

source: here

쪼꼬미
even though female students chose them, I can't agreeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
ANGEL.JOE♡  큰별이 될거야 틴탑
??????????it's worse than I thought....I'm shocked......
어항 속 기린  성규백현진영이정
I really can't agree.. 
양현석 사장  윙크서긔~
I can't even imagine GD not being a celebrity..
쿠로코테츠야  쿠로바스
they all look so familiar...
너에게중.독.
what? how did GD make the list?
틴탑짱짱맨  틴탑레드벨벳
I can't agree since Niel is up there..
진슙홉낮짐태꾹  #진형생일ㅊㅋ
definitely ... face<<<<charms
I agree with them allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
there are lots of people not agreeing though...???
remove GD and I agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I really strongly disagree with Ha Jungwooㅠㅠㅠ of course, I don't agree with the rest either but
토도마츠상  남친은~?
first of all..I'm really sad over thisㅠㅠㅠthey all have charming faces so why do people make surveys like thatㅠㅠ
I really can't understand
199O년 3월 26일  꽃길만걷자 사랑해
I know that people will judge each other based on their faces at first but the
people mentioned there are all people I want to spend my life withㅠㅠ..
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com