Friday, December 18, 2015

[instiz] OPPA, EVEN THOUGH THE FANSIGN ENDED, PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING THAT WILL KEEP MY HEART FLUTTERING.JPG




Yongguk oppa: even if the fan sign has ended, please tell me the most sexy thing that will keep my heart fluttering! <3

BYG: Oppa's hoodie feels warm

BAP Bang Yongguk
he makes me feel reminiscent of a real life crush
he kinda has that sunbae crush feel to him








if he says so, I will go inside Yongguk oppa's hoodie



source: here

omg...
김남준(Rap Monster)
woaw..
wow.. I can imagine myself going in his hoodie..
when I have boobs padding, it feels pretty warm too!
니좀귀엽네
ha........this is the real heart fluttering
omg oppa let me jump into your arms
ha Yongguk oppa ILY!!!!!ILY!!!!!!I told you ILY!!!KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
oppa I'm cold...
크림같은닝구
my heart hurts....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠbooh
he sounds pretty casual but that's what makes it so heart fluttering..
I'm warm now since I went in your hoodie a while ago ^0^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com