Friday, December 18, 2015

[instiz] SMROOKIES WHO LOOKS MIXED


SMrookies' Ji Hansol (born in Busan)




khai-quat-anh-qua-khu-cua-cac-my-nam-smr





he kinda has that quiet/cold image but
here's his past on Mini hompie during his Keyeast trainee days

Hansol: I'm going on a school trip today!!!! We just left yoohoohoo I'm looking forwardㅋㅋㅋI wanted to play on the bus but since I'm too tired I'm going to the dream country instead ㅠㅠ
friend: wow have a good trip
Hansol: I'll spend good times and come back ㅋㅋㅋ

Hansol : wah I'm getting off at Busan ^ㅁ^ I hope the train goes faster!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Friend: are you an otaku?
Hansol: what's that??
friend2: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's managing his image
friend: you're talking like an otaku
Hansol: ㅡㅡI'm not an otaku

Hansol: I will become who I wanna be!!!
friend:ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hansol: Why are you laughing ~~ㅋㅋㅋ

Hansol: Happy virus infection <3
friend: because of me?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hansol: maybe ㅋㅋㅋ it's because of you!!!ㅠㅠ
friend:ㅋㅋㅋ if it's because of me why are you using "ㅠㅠ"!!!! It's a good thing that you're happy because of me right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hansol: ah I'm really going to wear a couple jacket to school that reads "I'm gay"^^


Hansol: everyone are you ready to have fun? Let's all have fun together!!!^^ wow~~~!!!


Hansol: I should be a cute kid ^^

Hansol: I'm gonna become a super dancing singer!!!^^

other stuff he wrote on SNS 

Who is this cool guyㅎㅎ<3 <3

I'm so thankful for being able to dance here I'm making this place a precious place once again!!! <3

Today I had bulgogi rice in a cup!! Try eating like that wow the taste is so good <3 <3

View me cutely ang ang ㅎㅎ

let's have fun everyday ~~ㅎㅎ

he looks cute and his speech is unexpected...

when is he debuting?


source: here

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋwhy he said he wasn't an otakuㅋㅋㅋㅋcute
remove the last pic and the other pics really do him no justice wow wow he really comes out handsome on videos
he's from Busan? Daebak I thought he was mixed
악토버
he looks like that guy in Mblaq!!!
       Mir?!??!?!?!?!??!!!
계란까까
hul daebak his speech is so cute
텐 치타폰 리차이야폰쿨
I'm going to become Hansol's girlfriend!!^^ (t/n: copying the way he writes xD)
청년기
hul he looks exactly like Mir
wow he's cute it's like I can hear him talking with his speech. The last picture wow wow
타팬
"I should be a cute kid"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Kangnam + Jackson
또록
is he Mir's secret dongsaeng?
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋseriously a reversalㅋㅋㅋㅋ
wow I went he looks like someone in Mblaq... Mir?
Mir + Jackson + a little bit of Luhan
스위트콘
he looks like a mixed living in my area





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com