Thursday, December 31, 2015

[instiz] VISUALS THAT MAKE FANS CRY

T/N: because they are becoming adults this year





BTS Jungkook. he has muscles now...



Ikon Go Junhoe. full name, Go Junhoe oppa



Seventeen Mingyu. 185cm, he's the tallest in his team

source: here

해들리순환  방탄사랑맨날해
our Goo is an adult nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
spell  태형아사랑맨날해
Jungkook-ie was a minor and I freaking hated it... but now I freaking like it
1986-06-04  박유천
I'm their chingu (same age) but can I call them oppa?ㅎㅎ
공존 (Destiny)  늘 고맙고 사랑한다
let's cry together for the new year.. age is just a number anyways haha! let's ditch that!
Mingyu-ya...ㅠㅠBoooohoooooo
ah....time flies..............
윤기야응원할게  샤이니방탄전용ATM
Goo-yahㅜㅜㅜㅜJune-yahㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
I freaking don't want him to grow up... Jun Jungkook..
nooo...today we're December 32nd....
yaa...so young ㅠㅠ my biases are now int their 20's ㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com