Friday, January 22, 2016

[enter-talk] AN IDOL WHO TURNED HIS FANSIGN EVENT INTO AN INTERVIEW PT.2

part 1 here

is Infinite's Sunggyu


this was the funniest part of the fansign

1)
fan (f): I had a nightmare last night, I dreamed of a ghost (T/N: it's a aegyo thing that some baby popularized on YT, there are lots of idols doing it now :) you guys can search  "나 꿍꼬또 기싱꿍꼬또 " up if interested lol the fan was basically saying the sentence is a baby voice/accent)
Sunggyu (S): ah is that so...


2)
f: oppa you have to cut down on some "jim"
S: what jim?
f: your coolness (meotjim)
S: hear/take this jim and go home
f: what jim?
S: disappear/get lost (sarajim)

3)
S: ok, go home now, your mom is waiting
f: she's not waitingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
S: I'm waiting
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  (T/N: for her to be done)

4) 
f: I'm living alone
S: so what
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5)
f: oppa, why are you only coming now? I was waiting!!
S: your name?

6) 
Q: so your girlfriend was a commoner?
Woohyun: yes, we met before our promotions
Hoya: for me, I didn't date a commoner, because my girlfriend was a princess (T/N: trying to be cheesy)
Sunggyu: so you're saying that we dated maids?


7)
there was a Japanese fan in front of a Korean fan and the Korean fan wanted to joke about her
S: what's your name?
f: Gyu..San? nani...?
S: don't joke like that
f: ok.

8)
f: hul the chocolate I made for oppa is all meltedㅠㅠ
S: it's ok, you can give it to the kids
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


9)
f: you're cool!
S: I know
f: ㅋㅋㅋㅋwhat don't you know then?
S: I have a pretty decent knowledge... ask me
f: how many legs does an octopus have??
S:ㅋㅋㅋahㅋㅋ isn't that elementary-school level?
f: why? why don't you answerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so you don't know!
S: ah ok, I'm gonna start.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


10)
f: please use this headband
S: I'm a man so I hate wearing headbands the most! '^'
f: you're an idol though
S: right... I'm an idol (wearing the red ribbon headband)

11)
S: I understand that fans can have some abnormal tendencies so they give me a lot of this and that to wear. I never went to other singers' fansigns so I don't know about it, but are they all like that (T/N: receiving accessories and stuff)?
f: they have it even worse
S: ah really? they wear flower crowns like those too? everyone here, when you go home, wear this flower crown too! fill your hands with rings, take a selca and upload it on the internet, you won't be able to fit in society!

T/N: part 3 is coming too but we'll translate it later to keep the diversity haha

post response:
[+1027][-22]
original post: here

other comments:
ㅇㅇ |2016.01.12 23:10 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthis kind of answers
107
0
f: oppa, your face is really slenderㅠㅠ do you like it?
S: yes I like it!
f: aren't you surprised when you see yourself in the mirror? since it's too shiny for your eyes?
S: yes, I'm surprised everyday! because of that, my eyes became small!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
89 |2016.01.13 00:31 
they are on a roll
105
0
"Sunggyu went on an old program that Moon Heejun was hosting and when Moon Heejun saw Sunggyu, he asked " Infiniti are on a roll nowadays~" and Sunggyu answered "it's because our car has 200HP (horsepower)"  
89 |2016.01.13 00:29 
my heart fluttered after seeing thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
103
0
"it's a heart fluttering story between Sunggyu and the muggles (fan of no one):
the muggle (let's assume she's a girl for simplicity) was walking on the street and saw Sunggyu in a park. since she saw him often on the Internet, so he looked familiar to her. and without knowing that it was Sunggyu, she held on Sunggyu and said "oppa!" and then said sorry and removed her hand. but Sunggyu just smiled and responded "uh~ what~?" and since then, she became a fan.
T/N: it's actually heart fluttering but the emotions got lost in translation ㅠㅠ basically the way he said "응~ 왜~=wae/why/what" is really informal/oppa-like? I'm sure some PC-tizens can explain it better than us in the comment section

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com