Tuesday, January 26, 2016

[instiz] CHEESE IN THE TRAP CASTING IDOL VER.

T/N: we couldn't copy the content so we had to find pictures ourselves! sorry! but you can go to the source to see their pictures :)


Hongseol




RV Seulgi










Baek Inha






Hello Venus Nara








Euntaek




EXO Sehun








Bora




After school Lizzy






Hongjoon




Seventeen Wonwoo







Ahyeong




Oh My Girl Bini







I couldn't find anyone for Yoojung in real lifeㅠㅠ

post response: +10
original post: here



comments:

- ah I like it so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWonwoo-ahㅜㅜㅜㅜSeulgi-yaㅜㅜㅜㅜ I like Seulgi as Hongseol

- hul they match

- who's Hongjoon?... what does he do?
>> he's Hongseol's dongsaeng!

- Sehun and Bini are so in synchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYubin-ahㅠㅠㅠ you look like an university freshman

- oh.. they are a bit similar..

- before, someone mentioned VIXX Hongbin as a potential Yoojung, I kinda agree..

- Bini is similar to the lovely Ah Yeongㅠㅠㅠㅠ and I think that Hongbin matches Yoojung

- Shinee Minho for Yoojung!

- oh not bad

- Euntaek seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠbecause of Sehun's way of speaking I can't help but think of him

- Seulgi's pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com