Tuesday, March 22, 2016

[enter-talk] IU VS PARK BOGUM.JPG



same concept, different response

so many people are bashing IU (T/N: In case you have been living under a rock, IU got into a controversy because her concept had lolita allusions. One of the many evidence was this picture who made a lolita reference.)

but for Park Bogum, people still like him

the standards between a male and female celebrity are definitely different
I really hate double standards...


post response:
[+201][-63]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.22 20:50 
Do you want to know what's funnier? IU wanted to express a cat for her Chatshire album so she purposely smudged the lipstick. She said that b.e.f.o.r.e her controversy broke outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋand what's even funnier isㅋㅋㅋIU gets bashed for her lolita photoshootsㅋㅋㅋㅋ Red Velvet did a photoshoot titled "21C  Lolita" and no one ever mentioned it. If ever IU indeed went for the lolita concept, then she deserves to be bashed. But so do all the other girl groups.
97
30

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.22 20:22 
The double standards are seriously incredible. People are attacking her from all sides, but when it comes to a man, he's "exploding with boyfriend feels". 
86
22

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.23 00:13 
What's more frustrating is that even before reading about her controversy, IU talked about her Chatshire album's visual concept in an interview on the 20th of October saying "because of Chatshire's concept, I took a picture with the smudged red lipstick. Because Chatshire always smile like that. I wanted to have the same expression. I thought "I want a cute joker aura", so I wanted to wear lipstick as if I was smiling but I am actually not. So that's why I smudged my lipstick like that". ㅋㅋㅋha..
79
23

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.23 04:35 
I think that people just wanted to bash on IU;;
39
14

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.23 06:58 
this one tooㅋㅋㅋ people were sending IU death threats for her lolita references but if it's a male idol? you people who are bashing on IU, you are gonna bury everything down as long it's a male idol? but why isn't this controversial? double standards
37
12

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com