Tuesday, March 22, 2016

[teens stories] MY BOYFRIEND'S PERSONALITY IS REALLY DAEBAKㅠㅠㅠ


Daebak..


I already know that he's usually nice and innocent but I didn't know that he could be this niceㅠㅠㅠ
We usually have gum in out pocket so we can share it between us. I saw that he wasn't chewing on his gum so I thought that he just swallowed it, but he put it on a tissue and held on it to throw it away later on when we get down... Even though it's common sense, I found that pretty cool of him to doㅠㅠㅠ

And at that point, the bus became really packed and there were only 2 seats available so we quickly went there and sat down. Since we drove on the countryside lanes, the roads are really bent and rough to drive on. And after some stops, there was a mother and her kid who entered the bus. I don't know if the lady had a baby but anyways, her belly was pretty big.
But no one in the bus gave their seat to her...
So my boyfriend saw her and got up and left his seat for her. He even took her hand to help her sit downㅠㅠ And he saw that there was a kid with her so he told me with a smile "let's just stand up^^"...
And as we were getting down, I told him that he was cool
and my boyfriend said "it's nothing, she was pregnant and she had a kid so... and one day, you will become a mother too you brat"

mommy.... he's too freaking coolㅠㅠㅠㅠ
my heartㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+391][-11]
original post: here

ㅇㅇㅇ |2016.03.23 00:11 
Even though that's common sense, a lot of people don't do it so he's cool
99
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.22 16:46 
Me too I put my gum in tissues... and if I have no tissue, I just tear of a piece of paper from my book.. and I always leave my seat to pregnant women so will there be any guys out there to make my heart flutter...? anyways, OP, your boyfriend is totally cool
74
1

ㅇ |2016.03.22 16:20 
that's such an obvious thing to do
57
37

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.23 00:06 
even though it's an obvious thing to do, it doesn't mean that we can't compliment him about it.. that's because not a lot of people actually put it into practice
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.23 00:55 
oof, me too I like guys who are nice like thatㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ as expected nice people stay together.. last long..me too.. give me a boyfriend..
10
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com