Thursday, March 24, 2016

[instiz] JAPANESE MALE MODEL DATING A KOREAN MALE MODEL

T/n: hey guys!! We're not sure if we're experiencing with Disqus problems again :S or our posts were just too boring so you guys didn't comment ^^;;
please comment as much as you can today (on the recent posts) so we can see if disqus is restored or not :S







Japanese model Taiki Takahashi





Korean model Noah

Noah promotes more overseas than in our country
Taiki came to our country, but he also worked in Paris, Milan, London, Japan, etc.
they're a Japan X Korea couple
they principally communicate through Japanese mixed with English




Taiki kinda reminds me of a mix between Oh Hyuk and Beenzino













(more pics in the link)

post response: +50

source: here

1.Taiki looks like a more sharp version of Park Bogum.. be happy

2. When Taiki smiles, he kinda looks like Park Bogum but I agree with the OP about Beenzino

3. Beenzino + Beenzino + Beenzino + Park Bogum

4. wow be happy!!!

5. be happy!! Why do I feel like crying... I wanna be in a couple .(8 m 8

6. it's so nice.. Why am I crying...

7. hot guys coupleㅠㅠ so jealous

8. wow I wanna wish them to be happy but... Why is there no one next to me..

9. oh they suit each other

10. hulㅠㅠ such a pretty couple but why do I feel like crying...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com