Thursday, March 31, 2016

[just us girls] SERIOUSLY, TALL GIRLS VS SHORT GIRLS

There are a lot of talks about tall vs short girls,
so I was wondering, you short girls who are like me (below 163), do you envy tall girls?
Me too I think that short girls can hide in guys' chest, look cute and are pretty popular but,
the more I see it, the more I think that tall girls have it better.
Why can't we just admit it?
Whenever people discuss about tall girls vs short girls, the short girls are always saying stuffs like "tall girls have a big frame so they are like guys", so short girls are more popular because they are cuter.
You really want to try forcing this argument in other people's mind?
Assuming the same body and face, of course it's better to be tall. Let's just admit itㅠ
My friends are all short and when we see a tall girl pass by, we all go "wow~ so jealous".
I'm wearing heels everyday but my feet are killing meㅠㅠ
My wish is to not wear heels, but only sneakers, and still look slenderㅠㅠㅠ
I feel like all the people who are bashing tall girls on the Internet are just jealousㅠㅠ
I just wish people to be more honestㅠ Let's all work on our charms

post response:
[+169][-34]
original post: here

휴 |2016.04.01 00:41 
The most important is the faceㅋㅋㅋ
82
8

마리지 |2016.03.31 10:32 
I'm 165, so I'm not tall or short, so my height is a bit ambiguous but I want to be taller. Also, the average height of guys in our country is 173, so they find shorter girls more comfortable. I bet that even though they want to date tall girls, they can't since they will fall shortㅋ
69
11

호우 |2016.04.01 01:26 
If Seolhyun was short, she wouldn't do as wellㅋㅋㅋ
50
5

남자 ㅇㅇ |2016.04.01 00:24 
In the West, the short girls are envious of tall girls but in our country, it's the opposite? What are you saying? If the Western girls hear about you, they will faint.
28
0

남자 아 |2016.04.01 04:28 
Why do we have to argue about heights all the time?
21
0

ㄹㅓㅁㅈ |2016.04.01 01:17 
The average female height is 161, how can 163 and below be considered short?; Then, guys below 177 are considered short.
21
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com