Thursday, March 31, 2016

[naver] MORE KAI♥KRYSTAL REACTIONS

[naver] KAI♥KRYSTAL, BIRTH OF A SM COUPLE... FROM FRIENDS TO LOVERS


post response: +14
original post: here

1. +162 / -4
Go to SM if you wanna find people dating

2. +142 / -7
I knew about it... actually all the fans knew about it

3. +68 / -7
Today's April 1st though????

4. +49 / -5
Find strength EXO fans...

5. +16 / -0
omg... this comes out today...

6. +10 / -0
Somehow, I thought that Krystal wouldn't date at work


[naver] KAI-KRYSTAL, WILL THEY BE SM'S SECOND COUPLE?


post response: +13
original post: here

1. +261 / -14
Please tell me this is an April fool...

2. +224 / -30
I knew itㅋㅋㅋㅋ the fans all knew it no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. +130 / -13
Just date! 23 y.o is the perfect age to date! So what if they break up? I support you guysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. +105 / -7
A cold woman that's hard to get and a cold man who's hard to get, such a fresh combination~?? I thought that there would be some unbalance but they actually match well. Their personalities are similar, they are both good at dancing, their faces are similar and their auras are alike too. Personally, I like them both to death so even if I find it a bit regrettable, I still want to support them. Last long. There are no malicious comments so I hope that they won't be hurt if they ever read hate comments. I knew that they were dating already. Be happy.

5. +45 / -5
April fool?!;;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com