Friday, May 27, 2016

[instiz] 3 THINGS THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED PRODUCE101 WOULD SAY



1. Choi Yoojung
non-watchers: "Why is she so popular? Is she that talented?"
They don't understand why she's popular, nor do they understand why she's put in the "big3" with Kim Sejung and Somi, they can't understand that she's a stan attractor


2. Kim Sohye
non-watchers: "How did she get a spot among the 11 members? She can't dance nor sing?"
They don't understand how she got picked in the group


3. Im Nayeong
non-watchers: "Is she that funny? Why are you laughing at what she does?"
They don't understand why she's in charge of reactions

original post: here

1. But even if you watch it, you still won't get it
 >ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 >ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree
 >ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI was thinking the same
 >ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋbest comment

2. It's not because they haven't watch it, more because this is not their type of thingㅋ

3. You'll understand #1 if you watch it~

4. I watched it and I still don't understand #3

5. You can only understand #1 if you watch it...

6. I watched it and I understood #1 thoroughly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I watched and I can confirm #1 and #3

8. I haven't watched the show but there are no videos that explains #2

9. I watched the show and I still don't understand #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com