Friday, May 27, 2016

[instiz] IDOL WHO HAS THE SAME FACE, DIFFERENT SUBSTANCES

VIXX Ravi




He looks scary and tough, he looks very unfriendly
but the reality is that he's the most kind one among all VIXX members

1. He takes really care of his little sister, so much that to protect her, he wanted to be a body guard when he was young. When asked about the gift that he remembered the most, he said that it was an electric razor that his dongsaeng gave him. He also went to see his member's musical hand in hand with his dongsaeng. Because of his trainee life, he couldn't go home anymore, when his dongsaeng went to see him, he started to cry.


2. When asked about what kind of boyfriend he wanted to become, he said
Since I'm the style that gives my everything to people, I wish to meet a girl that I will be able to give those to. When times are hard, I want her to find me so I can hug her. I wanna be a boyfriend that can embrace her

3. He has a black pug puppy named "butt" (eondeongie) because it's cute

4. When he was shooting a program with a puppy, he went to the puppy's house and the puppy got surprised so it kept barking at Ravi, he went "I got shocked!! I told you I'm shocked!!" but since it kept barking back at him, he said "I'm sorry"..


5. He posted a picture with his dongsaeng when they were young and he wrote "XX-ie became so pretty"


6. Lean on me mixtape

For some reason you’re sweating more today
Upset and sad, everything’s wrong
so you probably wanted to quit it all (wanted to quit it all),
probably wanted to put it all off
I know how you feel (I know)
Come here
In my arms, in my ears
Say everything you want to say
Hold tighter
My embrace is the most reliable 
and never expires
My wish
It’s time to smile
That’s enough for me

Cr@FY!Vixx

7. After winning #1 he told the fans "As time passes, I learned how to be grateful, I hate to miss everyone that I treasure"

8. In a fansign event, a fan told him "I've just been fired from my job, my dream is over"
to which he replied "Don't think that your dream is over. Instead take your painful memories and think of them as being nightmares. When tomorrow comes, you'll be able to have a nice dream again"

9. He wants to be like his dad and meet someone like his mom

10. When shooting his MV once, he started to cry because he thought of his mother.Because he succeeded as a singer, it reminded him of his filial piety to his mom. He thought that he wouldn't be able to take care of her anymore so it made him cry

post response: +264

original post: here

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ As expected from our Wonsik-ie, cool-sik-ieㅠㅠㅠ

2. Why am I crying;ㅅ; he's seriously someone I can learn from..

3. Ah #9 made me tear up, if my kid told me something like that I  would've kissed him a 100 times... He must have such cool parents to be such a cool son...

4. Wow looking at him, he does look unfriendly and tough but I guess not..

5. ㅠㅠthe #1 husband in VIXXㅠㅠ He's the type of guy who would go "Would you marry me?"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Seriously meeting someone like Wonsik would be the success of your life..

7. His thoughts are deep and he's kind, he's more caring than anyone elseㅠㅠWhat do I do Wonsik-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. The more you get to know him the prouder you areㅠㅠHe's seriously so so so nice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com