Sunday, May 1, 2016

[instiz] IDOL EXPLAINING THAT HE'S NOT ACTUALLY A SCARY PERSON


Is NCT Ten
"If I watch this music video, and I was someone who doesn't know me, I would've though: "this person is seriously scary..!""

He was explaining how he wasn't a scary person in real life

How Ten looked like in the music video


How he looks like in real life











He looked like a girl when he was  kid



post response: +16
original post: here

1. What in the world is that MV styling... stylist...?

2. Hul, that last picture was Ten...

3. Hul he looked so fresh

4. Hul I was so curious about who that baby wasㅜㅜ wowㅜㅜㅜ

5. wow... that gap...

6. SM please leave his hair alone ㅠㅠ

7. wow that hairstyle gap...

8. He's handsome

9. I like his hair better now

10. Ten-ie!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ten-ie is the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!boohoooooo!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com