Sunday, May 1, 2016

[naver] MORE REACTIONS FROM WELCOME TO BANDAL LAND

[naver] WELCOME TO BANDAL LAND, WINDER X KIDS, A BATTLEFIELD FOR CHILDCARE



post response: +382
original post: here

1. rkdd**** [+801/-8]
WTBL is fun though? I didn't know that it was this entertaining... it's freaking fun

2. bad8**** [+651/-7]
I just watched it and the kids are all so cute~ I'll look forward to next week's episode

3. tete**** [+631/-4]
Yesterday was really funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they really looked like a familyㅋㅋㅋ

4. hwan**** [+589/-6]
Ah, it was even funnier than last week. I think that it will become more and more entertaining so I'm looking forward!!!^^

5. week**** [+536/-7]
It becomes more and more fun every time and the kids are cute too ㅜㅜ

6. asls**** [+169/-0]
I freaking like Winnerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this program is a successㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. jang**** [+166/-0]
I thought it was just your average idol show but I watched it until the endㅋㅋㅋㅋ the kids are so cute and it's really funㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[naver] WELCOME TO BANDAL LAND, LEE SEUNGHOON "MY DREAM WAS TO BECOME A KINDERGARTEN TEACHER"


post response: +170
original post: here

1. chen**** [+506/-6]
Ah, he's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ kindergarten teacher would suit him well

2. ljyy**** [+411/-9]
He's that Lee Seunghoon who appeared on Kpopstar?

3. wogj**** [+329/-6]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ being a kindergarten teacher would suit him too!! <3

4. qnsg**** [+262/-6]
ㅋㅋㅋ cute

5. hyo0**** [+244/-4]
Lee Seunghoon and Jei are cute~~




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com