Sunday, May 1, 2016

[naver] BANGTAN, THAT'S WHY THEY ARE THE BEST, BLAZING UP YOUTHFULNESS


post response: +117
original post: here

1. govl**** [+264/-4]
HYYH is legendary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ kids, thank you!!!

2. hyoi**** [+208/-4]
The song is seriously good, these oppas are all cool, they are all so full of energy and pretty. I have an exam in 8 hours and I don't even know what I'm doing now, what to do, I'm too exccited eheheheheheheheheheheh <3

3. cind**** [+159/-3]
How much Armys are supporting them now

4. rude**** [+137/-7]
Sorry for not streaming itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ tomorrow, I'll go on Naver music and download itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ huuu, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ sorry for only being a cheap studentㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. jsyj**** [+52/-2]
I think that Bangtan has found their own genre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com