Wednesday, June 8, 2016

[enter-talk] CHANYEOL'S HAIR LOSSㄷㄷㄷ






vote up if you think he's losing hair



post response: 
[+95][-81]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.09 00:06 
Luckily, from the shape of his bald spot, Chanyeol must've been losing hair from the stress but if he rests well it can grow back again...If you lose your hair from the forehead, it'll be harder to grow it back again ㅠㅠ I'm not his fan but it's sad to see him lose hair like that, he must've went under a lot of stress
79
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.08 21:37 
SM-ah let the kids rest, it'll be fine if all of them have black hair so stop damaging their hair. The rainbow hair was seriously too muchㅋㅋㅋ
61
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.08 23:10 
Even though it was a bald spot, you really have nothing else to swear at?ㅋㅋAnyways I wish the kids rest a bitㅠㅠ I feel bad for them
40
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.08 20:33 
Isn't it because he's parting his hair from the middle..? 
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.09 03:27 
Me too, I know some bits about shapes of hair losses and this can come from extreme fatigue. I'm not an EXO fan but I feel bad for him. Why do you guys rejoice over the back luck of other people so much?
13
0


[instiz] EXO CHANYEOL SHOWING A BALD SPOT ON HIS CROWN PART

last year



today



post response: +16

original post: here

1. Please don't get hurt 8ㅅ8

2. Hul... aigoo please don't receive too much stressㅠㅠㅠ

3. Huh I thought that was edited..

4. Ah seriouslyㅠㅠ stop hurting your hair..

5. Hes receiving more and more stressㅠㅠㅠㅠHe never had that before and seeing it now makes me so bitter.. baby find strength ㅠㅅㅠ

6. If you receive a lot of stress you can develop a bald spot like that, me too I have a bald spot with the size of a 500won coinㅠㅠ It looks like a combination of receiving stress and hair dying, let his hair rest a bitㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com