Wednesday, June 8, 2016

[naver] EXO'S SHOWCASE

[naver] EXO XIUMIN ♥ CHEN, EVEN LEETEUK ACKNOWLEDGES THEIR BROMANCE

post response:  +200
original post: here


1. [+579/-11]
Who gave Chen that haircut... And why are they wearing pants I wore when I was a chodingㅠㅠㅠ why are you doing this cordi-nim

2. [+323/-15]
I like the Kim brothers so much

3. [+288/-6]
Kim brothers <3 <3 <3 <3

4. [+260/-5]
I like these two's chemistry

5. [+256/-7]
Kim brothers!!! Xiumin x Chen looks the closest haha last long

6. [+50/-3]
It's cute how Jongdae thought of his hyung and bought him a gift, and jealous Xiumin was cute too <3 Also who did Jongdae's hair? Come out

7. [+49/-3]
Jongdae's haiiiiirrr.... Please cordi-nimㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[naver] CHANYEOL, "D.O LIKED 'HEAVEN' I'M PROUD"

post response: +184
original post: here

1. [+434/-14]
Chanyeol's hair was wet, I thought he was bleeding ㅋㅋ

2. [+368/-8]
Cordi-nim... it's currently June... these turtlenecks... look at them sweating...ㅠㅠ

3. [+323/-11]
3 hours went by so fast!!!!!!!!!

4. [+301/-8]
They should release these songs digitally right now, everyone wants to listen to it quickly

5. [+302/-10]
Someone call the doctor and hold me back

6. [+49/-2]
V-app is charging now and since I don't have money, I couldn't see any of them....

7. [+37/-2]
I'm not an Exo fan but I always like their songs ㅎㅎ when is it gonna be released digitally? Tonight at 12 AM?
> Yes, they will release it on the 9th. I'm proud as a fan that you like their songs, thank you!!!




T/N: sorry for the EXO influx these past few days ^^'' they just came back and they are pretty much mentioned every where right now! (their song is pretty good haha) hope you guys understand!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com