Friday, June 3, 2016

[enter-talk] I'M ANOTHER GROUPS FAN BUT I'M SERIOUSLY ENVIOUS OF EXO



I'm writing this anonymously, seriously I that EXO are so-so,  even so, I'm still envious of them... Every time they comeback, I'm thinking "they must be going downfall now" but I just end up searching them up... I'm envious that it's a fact for sure that they'll hit #1 in digital and physical sales the moment they release their song to the moment they stop promoting. I'm envious that every time EXO releases something, it just becomes natural to accept that they'll be the ones winning the awards. I'm also envious of their outside-the-box concepts. I hate EXO's fandom, but I'm envious of their fandom power. They'll never have to worry about filling the seats or having fanchants at their concerts.... I just wished that my bias were able to promote as boldly as EXO does one day.


post response:
[+484][-43]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2016.06.03 01:33 
Please don't think that we receive everything naturally..We get really stressed/pressured out in award ceremonies when people go "of course it'll be EXO!"..Anyways I don't know who OP's bias are but just keep doing your work as a fan, your group will be able to see the light one day too!! I wish that OP's bias does well~
243
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.03 01:32 
We pretend like we don't have to worry about it, but of course, we still worry a lot ㅎㅎㅎ...  We worry about how they'll be able to keep their popularity forever, and when they'll start to fade out. It can't be helped that we worry for them
215
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.03 01:40 
I'm envious that they can have a free hand from the fandom power getting them on the top of music charts. My bias is on the upper average when it comes to digital/physical sales, but it's not to the point that the general public will start listening to them ㅠㅠ
162
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.03 10:40 
We worry a lot too.. Just selling 100K copies is already really amazing and even 50K is really good for our standards. We hate to hear people saying that "their album will fail this time" so we work even harder. We even gather other fandoms to help us, we do a lot of work..
64
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.03 01:28 
No, of course we still worry a lot, there are so many posts around form EXO-Ls saying "look isn't our fandom so big?" But we still worry a lot about how many years our fandom will be able to stay strong like this
64
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com