Friday, June 3, 2016

[instiz] IDOL WHO CREATED A FUSS TODAY


Hello. This is GOT7′s Youngjae.
Everyday I gain strength from the love that fans give.
However, there are some who take photos and videos at places like the airport or when we are spending personal time.
I think we need to be more respectful of each other. (For example, at times when the entire screen of my cellphone is shown.) I’m worried that people following us and continuing to take photos when we are moving to a different location might fall. I would also like for people to be more careful not to disrupt other individuals in public places.
I am also very worried about a dangerous situation happening to those who stay until dawn in front of our dormitory and to those who follow us in cars when we are going to a location for individual schedules. I would like to continue meeting each other in a safe and healthy manner.
Thank you very much for reading my poor writing.
I really love you Ahgases.
Let’s continue to stay together for a long time. (If anyone can translate this into Japanese, Chinese, English, or Thai, I would really appreciate it…ㅎ)
cr: Soompi

A member from the same group said this:
A: how far do you think fans are from singers? how many mm/cm/m/km do you think it would be?
    and how close do you think it could be?

Jr.: it should be the distance you stand from the heater during a cold winter
if it's too close, it'll be too hot, but if you're too far, it'll be too cold. Just keep this good distance and support us..?! This is my opinion

post response: +48

original post: here

1. Sasaengs please stop following our kids around. Youngjae must've went through so much that he couldn't hold it in anymoreㅠㅠㅠ

2. What Junior said was cool...

3. How many times he must've erased and rewrote this post again and again making sure that he really need to post it or notㅠㅠThose celebrities are the one suffering and they'll start promoting even more cautiously from now on, it makes my heart ache..

4. Junior's words are wise words...

5. GOT7 are all nice and kind kidsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Its something that Youngjae would never postㅠㅠㅠ How many worries he had about writing this by himself and posting it alone like that.. I'll protect you Youngjae-yahㅠㅠ

7. PleaseㅎAre you satisfied now that the kids are starting to write posts like that?ㅠㅠ The kids must hold so much within, let's be respectful to each other


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com