Tuesday, June 7, 2016

[instiz] EXO LAY "I LOST MY USB THAT CONTAINED 99 SELF COMPOSED SONGS"


He said on V app that he lost 99 songs that he composed because he lost his USB
but the 100th song was shown to Lee Sooman
But he worked hard and recomposed everything and there's nothing but songs on his computer right now

post response: +11

original post: here

1. Wow what to doㅠㅠㅠㅠit's such a shameㅠㅠㅠ99 songsㅠ Xing-ah

2. Xing-ahㅠㅠHe even said on his instagram that he lost his USB too

3. I would go crazy just not saving a PPT file, but he lost 99 self composed songs..

4. The more I think about it the sadder I getㅠㅠ There are 99 songs that we could've been able to listen to..

5. Hul I would've have a menboong..

6. Hul if it was me... What should I do... I would've cried for a month straight

7. That's something that can happen but he must've been sad

8. The frustration that I would've had if it was me.. I don't even want to think about it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com