Tuesday, June 21, 2016

[teens stories] A GIRL I WASN'T CLOSE SAW MY SKIN AND....


She was joking and said that there were mushrooms growing on my face but should I expose her here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, I was so shocked when she said that and just blanked out ..  My confidence dropped again and today I didn't speak to any of my friends. For the whole day I just wanted school to end and go home asap and cryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not like having acne was a sin... I actually wore BB cream to hide it but it looks like it was still noticeable ㅋㅋ

post response: 
[+359][-20]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.20 16:24 신고하기
What's with the kids downvoting;; you guys will get your boomerangs back
74
13

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.20 18:25 신고하기
Is she a b*tch? Why does it matter to her if you have mushrooms or whatnot on your face? I really hate these kind of kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOP-yah, if she cares about it, just think of it as her being jealous of you. Please don't be hurt 
67
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.20 16:22 신고하기
If you found it annoying, you must have been so mad;; why would she point out stuff on other people's faces;; If I were to hear her words I would be so annoyed too;; I think that you can expose her
37
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.21 01:03 신고하기
No matter if people are close or not close to you, please refrain from pointing out their acne; I used to have lots of acne too and there was some kids who asked me what was wrong with my face and why I had so much acne. Seriously, they looked so thoughless. Couldn't they just keep it for themselves? Do they really have to say it out loud? Seriously, they are so annoying and I'm curious about their mentality
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.21 00:07 신고하기
Looks like there are mushrooms and mold growing out from that girl's brainㅋ; OP-yah, don't get hurt!!!
12
0

ㅇ |2016.06.21 00:29 신고하기
But seriously, you shouldn't blame yourself for hacing acneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's part of growing up so it can't be helpedㅡㅡ
11
0



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com