Tuesday, June 21, 2016

[enter-talk] SOSHI-ROACHES RESPONSES TO APINK'S LIGHSTICK


"I'm a SONE so I'm a bit upset... The pink ocean is so pretty and it's one of our prideㅠㅠㅠ I'm so proud just seeing a pink oceanㅠㅠ"
"Crazy, it's f*cking cute but isn't Soshi already pink?"
"It's freaking pretty.... But there are so many people mentioning Soshi, in my eyes, Soshi is "Pink" and Apink is "rose">_<! I get that feeling.... They're definitely different..."

post response:
[+80][-112]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.21 10:24 신고하기
F*ck "Pink fans" are our nickname, so Sones don't touch that... Since we're less numerous on PANN we can't do anything. And stop with the "Soshi-roaches" "pink-roaches"
58
6

소원 |2016.06.21 15:37 신고하기
I've been a fan of SNSD for 8 years and when I saw Apink's lightstick i could only think of how pretty it wasㅜㅜ♡ I hope that the fans like me are thinking the same. I hope that things won't start getting between us and I hope that we won't fight over this. I like SNSD and all the SM girl groups and I also really like Apink and their reality shows, they always release songs I enjoy so I like them too. I really hope that we won't fight over this, my heart hurts..
51
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.21 09:10 신고하기
Their name itself is Apink, so isn't pink obvious?
42
44

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.21 17:32 신고하기
I've been a fan of SNSD ever since their debut, even though the pink ocean is one of our greatest pride and that I can't help but be a bit disappointed by the overlapping colors, I also know that there are tons of idols out there so overlapping can't be helped! Apink's color is also way lighter than ours on that picture, so I really hope that it turns out like this in real lifeㅠㅠㅠㅠ) I can see that Apink's company really went through a lot of trouble in determining the color so I'm thankful for that! I wish that SNSD and Apink hit big♡ 
25
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.21 02:46 신고하기
Don't generalize, I'm a Sone and I've never thought much of Apinkㅋ Anyways it's not like they can achieve a pink ocean like us
22
24

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.21 19:04 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthey're calling us "Soshi-roaches"ㅋㅋㅋAre SNSD fans bugs? F*ck if you're going to call us out at least sall us by Soneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It can also be the works of those scary cosplays ㅜ
19
2

ㅡ |2016.06.21 12:29 신고하기
What? I'm a Sone and since we can still differentiate the colors, I don't mind. Soshi are dark pink and Apink are light pink
19
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com