Friday, July 1, 2016

[instiz] GUYS AND GIRLS' BROTHER/SISTER RELATIONSHIP THEY WANT TO HAVE THE MOST



1. The brother/sister guys want the most:
1. big sister (58.1%)
2. little sister (19.3%)
3. little brother (16.4%)
4. big brother (6.2%)

2. The brother/sister girls want the most:
1. big sister (41.4%)
2. little sister (24.6%)
3. big brother (17.1%)
4. little brother (14.9%)

Why guys chose noona-relationship as their favorite:
- Noonas can treat guys like moms
- Noonas will give them pocket money as they grow up and treat them well
- It's tiring when they are young but gets better as they grow up
- Other

Why guys chose big brother-relationship as their least favorite:
- Big brothers are a threat to their survival
- Big brothers will hit them everyday
- Big brothers will order them around and make them do the hard work
- Other

Why girls chose unnie-relationship as their favorite:
- They can tell each other everything
- Even though they can fight a lot, they will be their closest friend
- As they grow up, they can depend on each other
- Other

Why girls chose little brother-relationship as their least favorite:
- They will have to take care of their little brothers
- Even though they are your dongsaeng, they will want to be treated as equal to you
- Because you will feel the unfair treatment between you and your little brother 
- Other

post response: +8
original post: here


1. I have a little brother. I hate it. I wanna move out ㅠ

2. Ah seriously, if it's not an unnie, I want an oppaㅠㅠㅠ I have two little brothers and when they play together it's fun but they are so much stress everyday... ㅠㅠ

3. I'd rather an unnie than an oppa ㅠㅠㅠㅠ sorry oppa

4. Hul I thought that little brother and oppas would be first ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI really want a little brotherㅠㅠ I would treat him well ㅠㅠ

5. I want an unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. I have an oppa and after he went to the army, he went to live on his own ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want an unnie...

7. I wished I had an unnie~ not an oppa

8. I have a little brother and as we grew up, we became closer to each other. It's nice that I can tell him my concerns


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com