Friday, July 1, 2016

[instiz] THE ONLY WOMAN EXO'S XIUMIN CAN FREELY TOUCH


"Noonim~ should I drive you?"





It's the diabolic Miran unnie (T/N: her nickname I guess? :O)

Unnies, hit daebak

Seondal, hit daebak

Monster, hit daebak

But Xiumin's mine


post response: +61
original post: here

1. I like them both so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhit big!!

2. Hul the first gif, they would make a good combo in a drama together

3. God-Miran

4. Hul I like these two the most

5. Hul the crackers in the lst gif, I thought they were her clothes and that he had his fingers beneath them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 >> Me too, I was so surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ha... the person I'm the most jealous of

7. Seriously Miran unnie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Today, I was looking forward to Miran and Minseok on Mubank... but his promotions just ended... such a shame ㅠㅠ

9. Hul that first gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com