Friday, July 15, 2016

[instiz] ULZZANG KID CREATING A BUZZ IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW















Ah... Nuna just found her future child



post response: +20

original post: here

1. He kinda reminds me of Joshua, anyways I gotta go buy my plane ticket too

2. Nuna will wait until you grow up!

3. Our country has a similar kid! But this  Japanese kid is seriously handsome...

 >What's his name?
 >Kim Joohoon, he's a 9 years old oppa

4. Even the kid standing next to him is pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

5. He reminds me of Kentaro (t/n: popular guy in Korea right now)

6. Wow his eyes are so mesmerizing

7. Judge-nim I haven't done anything yet!!! (t/n: for those who don't understand please live on with your innocent minds ^^)

8. Judge-nim, I swear I only like high school guys *handcuffed*

9. SM-ah! Go grab him!

10. He reminds me of that NCT kid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com