Tuesday, August 16, 2016

[enter-talk] SUGA IS DABEAK

He was burried because he was an idol so I didn't know much about him, but he's seriously good at rapping. I'm seeing him in a new lightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:

[+1,847][-222]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 01:53 신고하기
He tried to sleep on the bathroom floor and shattered his shoulders from an accident at his delivery part time job... If I think about all the hardships he went through at that timeㅋㅋ he didn't even shed a tear
530
7

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 01:49 신고하기
"My fans, keep your head straight because who can do it like me" < Every time I hear these lyrics, I cry
504
14

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 01:57 신고하기
I didn't know I would cry seeing this..ㅠㅠ
451
7
"Seiko, Rolex, AX (hall) and Gymnastic (stadium)
The heads of thousands nodding to my hand gesture
Show me the money, it's not that I couldn't but I didn't shit
Selling ourselves or not, you all say we couldn't do it but we didn't shit
The root of my creativity has tasted the sweet, bitter and shit of this world
Those days when I laid down to sleep on the toilet floor, it's all memories now uh they're now memories
My shoulder which shattered thanks to the accident I met during my part time job
The debut which I clung as if it was my life
Who do you think your fool by pretending you've gone through all the miseries" CR: Peachisoda
ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 02:30 신고하기
Yoongi-nim is trending first woldwideㅋㅋ stop with the inferiority complex
238
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 04:50 신고하기
I'm a fan of another idol so I didn't think that Suga was this good at rapping since the main rapper was Rap Monster. I listened to Rap Monster's mixtapes so I knew that he was good. But Suga is really a hidden gem. Seriously, even fans of other idols should acknowledge this. I watched his 'Agust D' MV and the middle section of his song sounded very good, I think that it was a pretty fast part. I was seriously so surprised, I didn't know that Suga would be this good at rappnig. From now on, I think that I will listen to a lot of his mixtapes. I seriously changed my mind regarding him. I understand why Armies praise him. I wish more people would know him. I will definitely listen to his other songs.
234
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 04:49 신고하기
The best cider
206
2
"You guys keep going after each other's throats
Yeah, right ass**** yeah, yeah keep fighting
I don't care if you keep digging your own grave or wasting yourself
So please continue living like that"
ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 02:53 신고하기
The fans' responses break my heart. There are posts bashing Bangtan every day and it's been so long that a positive post about them is trending so I'm even more thankful. Every time a positive post about Bangtan is in the main page, it gets filled with hate and people harassing them in the comments in no time so it makes the fandom low-spirited. I pity the fans. Bangtan will do well, and you guys will do well too.
206
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 08:18 신고하기
Seriously, he said with his own mouth that he was a genius, and looks like he was right
190
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com