Tuesday, August 30, 2016

[instiz] THE CHARACTERS IN DETECTIVE CONAN THAT PEOPLE HATE ONCE THEY ARE DEEP IN THE SERIE.JPG


1. Masumi Sera
2. Kaitou Kid
No jam

post response: +2
original post: here

1. I understand for Sera but why Kid?

2. I haven't really watched the episode with Kid but episodes without Sera are more fun but when she's there, I still just watch it...

3. Sera.................

4. Kid?!?!?!?!?!? When he appears, I watch the episode no matter what

5. I hate Ran......
> Same
> Me too!!!
> I like Kazuha but I hate Ran.. And I don't even know why

6. Kid is entertaining thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Hul Kid is my love.... I hate the junior detective group with the little kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I thought you would say the junior detective group...
> Sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Please stop bringing the chodings, that's the solutionㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ they are always getting in the way

10. Sera for real....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com