Tuesday, August 30, 2016

[instiz] IDOL WHO LIT UP THE NOONAS' INSTINCTS AFTER DEBUTING (FEAT. NCT DREAM)
















This cute baby is NCT dream's 2001'er Chenle!

He made the noona fans enter the fandom with his cute eye smile and became the fan attractor king.

post response: +7

original post: here

1. He's Korean? His name sounds Chinese
 >He's Chinese

2. Ah he's so cute, he looks like the child actor who played Taek...
Image result for 택 아역
(picture for reference)

3. He'll become a second Minseok in the future I feel it!

4. I watched the MV twice and entered the fandom because of Chenle.. He looked so pretty when he got mad...

5. Babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's such a baby and he sings well on top of thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Hul he looks like Bangtan's Jimin when he was a kid!! He's cuteㅠㅠ

7. Wow so this friend's name was Chenle, I was wondering who he was when I watched the MV..

8. Wow there are more and more kids younger than me who are debuting... I'm really starting to get old

9. There won't be any oppas from now on..!

10. Oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I didn't know he was my oppa, I'm a 2003'erㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com