Tuesday, August 30, 2016

[instiz] CHINESE MOON LOVERS MAIN LIU SHISHI


















Here's what she looks like recently











post response: +9

original post: here

1. Wow just her aura is pretty already

2. She looks like Lee Boyoung ㅜㅜso pretty

3. She reminds me of Lee Boyoung, her aura is those of beauties...

4. The first picture looks like a drawing because she's so pretty..

5. I thought she was Son Yejin from the first picture.. She's jjang pretty

6. Our Moon Lovers can't even compare to the Chinese version, it's so boring... The original one was the best

7. Liu Shishi's acting is the best and her face is the best

8. Didn't Liu Shishi marry the guy who played her lover in Moon lovers? I think I've read it somewhere ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Liu Shishi is just too pretty..
 > That's right she married the 4th Prince nim

9. Liu Shishi should know how famous she can get if she came to our countryㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I seriously like her

10. She's... the first actress I've fangirled on  Liu Shishi is love..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com