Sunday, August 14, 2016

[instiz] AN IDOL HOLDING $21.75K IN HIS HANDS FEAT BAEKHYUN


Watch: 13K
Ring: 7K
Waller: 700
Passport : 50
Iphone: 1K

t/n: currency is in Won but roughly 1000won = 1$

post response: +71

original post: here

1. Passport $50 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Passport $50ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow I knew that he had sponsors but this is daebak he's your young, rich and handsome guy

3. Young and rich, handsome guy bb

4. My bank account has 93 cents right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...

5. Wow but his hands are pretty.. his hands are the most expensive right?

6. As expected from young, rich and handsome

7. We have Iphones in common.. wow I have 1K in my hands

8. We're living in different words...

9. Even though I work my ass off and earn money I'll still be worried about spending money for a wallet of that price.. I want to spend on whatever I want to buy


http://instiz.net/pt/3999776

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com