Sunday, August 14, 2016

[instiz] ONE GIF SUMMING UP BLACK PINK TODAY




Pretty

post response: +39

original post: here

1. Who's the blond one...she's too pretty
 >I think that's Lalisa!

2. I think I'm having some spasms because of their faces...hek hek

3. JennyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠShe's crazy

4. Lalisa... I like you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSo pretty

5. They have pretty faces but their makeup is on point...heeek

6. Jisoo-yah I thought I was seeing a goddessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Is there any mixed members? They're all pretty
 > Only Lisa comes from Thailand the rest are all Korean

8. They're all so pretty I got so happy as soon as I saw them

9. I can see Goo Hara and Son Naeun in Jenny

10. When I saw them I kept going "wow so pretty wow so pretty" Rose's voice color is nice, she sings well and she even dances well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com