Wednesday, August 24, 2016

[instiz] RED VELVET MANAGER HIT SOME FANS JUST NOW, POLICE WERE CALLED


"Red Velvet's manager hit the fans so the police arrived wow"



"The manager is freaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ He said "I hit the fans?" But when the fans told him to look at the CCTV he apologized straight awayㅋㅋㅋㅋ"



"He told us he'll kill us if we took pictures"





"It's the first time I'm seeing someone hit the fans today,  meanwhile I wonder how much he beats the crap out of RVㅋㅋ If you haven't seen it there's a video coming out"


post response: +23

original post: here

1. He was the new manager to top it off, ah so annoying

2. I heard that this manager was supposed to manage EXO or NCT

3. SM's managers are known for their violence ...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's even a video of Shinee's manager assaulting someone

4. I pity the fans and RV...

5. Sigh... But I've heard that there were quite some managers who hit the fans in SM... I hope they got fired

6. Didn't this happen in the past with RV too? SM why aren't you managing them

7. The manager has his share of faults but I wonder how the fans disrupt the order and refused to listen to him that he needed to do something like that.. I wasn't there while it happened so I don't know the circumstances... But don't throw a stone at him without knowing

8. SMㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Are they still going to Hawaii with this kind of mentality? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Assaulting is wrong... I hope this manager gets punished

9. I wonder if this is true...

10. SM... Do you teach them to hit the fans whenever the managers see them..?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com