Wednesday, August 24, 2016

[instiz] WOULD YOU HOLD THIS POSITION FOR 2 MINUTES FOR $20K?



There will be a trampoline at the bottom, but there won't be any security guards

post response: +3

original post: here

1. Never...

2. First of all, I won't even be able to hold that position so no...

3. It's not like I don't want to do it, it's that I can't do it...

4. I can't even hold 1 minuteㅠㅠ

5. If I was wearing gripping gloves, I would be able to do it...right?

6. Since you need to be hanging there for a while, I'll practice to death before that, you can earn 20K so why not!

7. Even if you gave me 20K and there were people watching over me, I still wouldn't do it... It'll be the death of me just being there

8. 2 minutes isn't so bad $$$

9. I will 100% fall after 3 seconds and die, so no

10. I won't even hold 1 second Even if I was 10cm from the floor I would still fail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com