Wednesday, August 17, 2016

[naver] 'WEEKLY IDOL' KIM HEECHUL "DAHYUN IS THE PERSON I'M THE MOST AWKWARD WITH EVER SINCE DEBUTING"


Kim Heechul and Dahyun had a corner called "I want to become close" and they had to tell each other 3 compliments.

But it became more awkward between the two of them and Kim Heechul said "I just met the most awkward person ever since I debuted" and everyone laughed.

post response: +72
original post: here


1. [+813, -63]
You're telling me that they are 16 years apart with that face?

2. [+718, -43]
It's not that I have a big interest in him but seeing Heechul now, he really has a baby face and he's also pretty.

3. [+592, -56]
I thought that Kim Heechul's social skills were the best but why is he so awkwardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+486, -41]
16 years..... It's daebak, Kim Heechul is baby faced

5. [+303, -18]
Ohh.... they are 16 years apart?

6. [+71, -1]
If he says that, it'll become even more awkwardㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+69, -3]
If they are 16 years apart and that his face looks like that, then he's f*cking baby faced. Heechul is impressive.

8. [+67, -3]
So even Kim Heechul can be awkward....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com