Wednesday, September 28, 2016

[fan-talk] I SERIOUSLY WISH PEOPLE WON'T DO EDITS LIKE THOSE




He's cute and he's a stan attractor but,
Jungkook is clearly grown-up and he's an adult
those kinds of edits are soso

post response:
[+108][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ | 2016.09.24 10:55 신고하기
I hate those even more, last time there was some people who drew V and Jungkook kissing each other..It's nice to draw the kids prettily but this is... a bit much..
23
1

ㅇㅇ | 2016.09.24 10:39 신고하기
It's possible that they view Jungkook cutely because he's the maknae, but I wish they'd stop doing those edits. And there's people who'd edit them wearing maid outfits or skirts and stuff, I know that it comes down to personal preference, but I hope that if you had some conscience, you wouldn't share that on SNS. There might be people who think they actually wear those types of outfits
6
0

ㅇㅇ | 2016.09.24 18:40 신고하기
There's so many people who are telling them to stopㅋI understand that OP and some fans wouldn't like those, but I understand fans who like those too, it comes down to personal taste~
3
6

ㅇㅇ | 2016.09.24 16:45 신고하기
How can people find this cute? I find this so off puttingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You edit a grown-up man into something like that, isns't it shameful?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com