Saturday, September 10, 2016

[instiz] 5 PRETTIEST FEMALE IDOLS MV

It's 100% subjective

1. Spica - Tonight









2. Lovelyz - Candy jelly love








3. OMGirl - Windy day









4. IU - Good day









5. Eunji - Hopefully sky









post response: +10

original post: here

1. I agree with Hopefully sky

2. They're not female idols but I really liked Akmu's 200% MV

3. I watched Candy jelly love randomly ... I have zero knowledge of MV aesthetics but I was in admiration with it

4. I agree with Good day, I really like "You and I"s color scheme too, it was wintery looking

5. Red Velvet's Russian roulette tooㅠㅠㅠ

6. I came here expecting to see Good day and Windy day

7. I personally preferred "Hi" MV! But all of Lovelyz's MV are pretty

8. My personal favorite is Taeyeon's Iㅠㅠ

9. I've never watched this MV of Spica but it looks so pretty

10. I like Akmu's 200%ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com