Friday, September 30, 2016

[instiz] IDOLS WHO HAVE WEIRD CHARMS THAT ATTRACT YOU/STAN-ATTRACTOR (MALE IDOLS VER.)

1. Bigbang G-dragon






2. BTS V, Jimin




3. Seventeen Wonwoo, Hoshi




4. B1A4 Jinyoung




5. Vixx N




6. Exo Baekhyun, Xiumin




Their dance lines, gestures, eye gaze, etc.. when you see them on stage, your eyes go directly to them. You don't necessarily go "wow they are handsome" but more like "hul" as if your soul has left you and that you found your true self.

post response: +43
original post: here

1. I agree, everyone is bb

2. Jung Jinyoung can seriously kill people with his gazeㅜㅜㅜ

3. I'm a fan of another group but I acknoledge Kwon Jiyong

4. I agree with everyone

5. Miseok...<3

6. Our Yoni...

7. I agree, all my kids are here

8. I f*cking agree, Nam Taehyun too

9. Euahh the diabolic Sunggyu is not there

10. Wonwooㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com